Episode 2: Objective-C Style and Runtime
Good news – episode 2 of the raywenderlich.com podcast is now available! And best of all – we fixed our mic issues this time :]
[Subscribe in iTunes]
Here’s what is covered in this episode:
Links and References
- News: Objective-C style discussion with Nick Waynik, official raywenderlich.com style guide lead
- What’s new in raywenderlich.com: Best new tutorials, book updates, and looking ahead
- Interview: Matt Galloway, author of Essential Objective-C 2.0 and co-author of iOS 6 and 7 by Tutorials
- Non-Tech Talk: Good resources to learn iOS Development
- Tech Talk: Objective-C runtime discussion with Matt Galloway
- Nick Waynik on Twitter
- raywenderlich.com Objective-C Style Guide
What’s New on raywenderlich.com
- Introduction to Core Bluetooth: Building a Heart Rate Monitor
- iOS 7 Best Practices; A Weather App Case Study
- Unity 4.3 2D Tutorial: Getting Started
- iOS 6 by Tutorials Second Edition Now Available!
- Space Game Starter Kit Third Edition (Sprite Kit Version) Now Available!
- Stanford iOS 7 Course
Interview and Tech Talk: Matt Galloway
- Matt Galloway on Twitter
- Effective Objective-C 2.0
Where To Go From Here?
- Tammy Coron on Twitter
- Jake Gundersen on Twitter
- Felipe Laso Marsetti on Twitter
- Mic Pringle on Twitter
- Email the Podcast Team
We hope you enjoy our brand new podcast! We’ll be posting an episode each month to start, and maybe more frequently in the future.
Note that we have a vote for what you want to see in next month’s episode up on the sidebar, please vote and let us know what you think!
We’d love to hear what you think about the podcast, and any suggestions on what you’d like to hear in future episodes. Feel free to drop a comment here, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The post Objective-C Style and Runtime: The raywenderlich.com Podcast Episode 2 appeared first on Ray Wenderlich.