This past weekend we attended the Global Coffee Expo in Seattle where we were able to interview some amazing people in the specialty coffee industry. The first episode in a series of those interviews, we're talking about the cost of coffee with the producer of some of the worlds most expensive and prized coffees - Graciano Cruz, as well as a long-time veteran of the coffee industry in LA who recently started selling cups for just $1, Tonx.
- Ally Coffee
- Graciano's Los Lajones Estate
- Follow Graciano on Instagram
- Tonx: LocoL and a One Buck Cup of Coffee
- NYT: Has Coffee Gotten Too Fancy?
- Eater: Why LocoL's $1 Coffee Brand Matters
- Follow Tonx on Instagram
- Sign up for our Slack Team