On today’s super soaraway Totally Football Show, AC Jimbo is joined by Kelly Cates, Iain Macintosh and Rafa Honigstein to assess a weekend of goals, controversial red cards and, ultimately, panic as Crystal Palace dispensed with the services of Frank De Boer after all of 77 days.
We kick off of course by discussing Man City’s 5-0 thrashing of Liverpool, while elsewhere in our Premier League review there’s praise for Stoke, Brighton and even - shock horror - Arsenal.
It’s a Champions League week so we catch up with Filippo Maria Ricci about the respective travails of Barcelona, Real Madrid and Sevilla, and we also look ahead to PSG’s trip to Celtic Park.
Finally, we catch up with all the action in the EFL, with a focus in particular on Leeds. And if you like that sort of thing, you’ll be thrilled to know that you can now subscribe to our new Totally Football League Show, which kicks off next week.
• subscribe to our new podcast, The Totally Football League Show: http://apple.co/2xgh511
• send us a tweet: @thetotallyshow
• find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thetotallyfootballshow/
• get your shave on with our friends Cornerstone, who are giving you £10 off your first order: https://www.cornerstone.co.uk/totally
• come and see Jimbo and Producer Ben at the Dublin Podcast Festival at the end of September: http://bit.ly/2wqHfvC