My wife Jen I sit down for the first time recording together. We have a great time! She tells her story. We open up a bit more about the freedoms found after leaving institutional religion, and we discuss how she continues to heal after the death of her mom, depression, anxiety and taking medication without condemnation.
This was a big deal for me to have Jen not only want to do the show but have a great time doing it. Jen is primarily the quiet one, the introverted one, the hardworking, Sephora slinging home body. But on a mic...she apparently becomes alive.
You'll love it, and if you're married, going to get married, deal with anxiety or depression, or live with someone who does, this will be a show that can help you.
- Join the CounterCulture Society: http://eepurl.com/bwqMWT
- Become a Producer: https://www.patreon.com/losingourreligion
- Find Out More: http://www.losingourreligion.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LosingRReligion
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LosingOurReligion
- Call 'Losers Anonymous' Hotline: 206-395-5608
- This Episode's Landing Page: http://www.losingourreligion.org/episodes/2015/8/11/podcast-marriage-depression-anxiety-meds