My friend, poet, writer, and anarchist Pete GK and I have a great time discussing life, anarchy, and his poetry. Pete also works with Seattle homeless on a daily basis. What would it look like to make yourself available to others? Are there actual victims in America, or can anyone pull themselves up by their bootstraps?
- Join the CounterCulture Society: http://eepurl.com/bwqMWT
- Become a Producer: https://www.patreon.com/losingourreligion
- Find Out More: http://www.losingourreligion.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LosingRReligion
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LosingOurReligion
- Call 'Losers Anonymous' Hotline: 206-395-5608
- This Episode's Landing Page: http://www.losingourreligion.org/episodes/episode-002-anarchy-in-motion-pete-gk