First-time investments can be daunting, especially for the risk adverse. But understanding the real estate market and the types of investments available will help you make the best choice.
On today’s podcast Capital Gains host, Jonathan Twombly, is interviewed by Okeoma Moronu for The Happy Lawyer Project podcast.
Jonathan shares his insight into the real estate market and how you can make a safe, sound investment that, given a little time, can offer a great return on investment. Key takeaways:
Connect with Jonathan Twombly
- The benefits of real estate investment
- Is buying a home a good real estate investment?
- The difference between an active and passive real estate investment
- Making an investment as part of a syndicate
- What return can you expect from real estate investment?
Find more great content from Jonathan at www.twobridgesmgmt.com.
Jonathan Twombly on Twitter Connect with Okeoma Moronu
Jonathan Twombly on LinkedIn
Find more episodes of The Happy Lawyer Project podcast at TheHappyFamilyLawyer.com