It’s an eclectic line-up for this episode of the Totally Football Show, with AC Jimbo joined in the pod by James Horncastle, Michael Cox, football finance expert Dr Tom Markham and former Monaco sporting director, Tor-Kristian Karlsen.
We begin by wrapping up the events of the international break, with World Cup joy for Denmark, Sweden, Australia and Peru, tears for Ireland and Italy, and - perhaps most shockingly of all - signs of life from England in their two (goalless) glamour friendlies.
After that post mortem, we turn our attention to the return of the Premier League, where the North London derby takes centre stage this weekend, hotly followed by the first meeting in a decade for José Mourinho and Rafa Benitez, and, just as excitingly, David Moyes’ debut in the West Ham dugout.
Plus: a big Serie A preview; the World Crap; and a requiem for the fax machine.
LIVE EVENT NEWS:
• Just a fortnight to go until our London live show on Wednesday 29 November, and not that many tickets left, either. Kevin Bridges is our very special guest. Join him and Jimbo, Rafa Honigstein, Iain Macintosh and Producer Ben at the O2 Indigo: http://bit.ly/2wmBaiW
• get your shave on with our friends Cornerstone, who are giving you £10 off your first order: https://www.cornerstone.co.uk/totally
• and get your vote on at the FSF Awards. All sorts of categories, all sorts of awkwardness: http://bit.ly/2yy6a0s
GET IN TOUCH:
• find us on Facebook, where you’ll find video, photos and loads of other stuff: https://www.facebook.com/thetotallyfootballshow/
• send us a tweet: @thetotallyshow