Happy Halloween, Screamerz!
Well, y’all have been screamin’ for an extra-long episode….and this week, YOU GOT IT!!
Chocked full of guest hosts and musical wackiness!
* I take on the 2004 sickle-psycho head-choppin’ devil-homo horror hit, HELLBENT!
* Then, I review not one but TWO more very unusual New York City haunted house attractions, the STEAMPUNK HAUNTED HOUSE and the now-infamous VORTEX HAUNTED HOUSE.
* But what fun is spending Halloween alone? Beats me, cuz we’re going to be spending it with Bryan from Drunken Zombie, super high-fashion model Kristin Quinn and, of course, the famous Mister Brad.
I hope your costume is fire-retardant, cuz this part is going to be fla-AAAAAA-miiiiiiiing!!
Please visit links mentioned during the show:
* DRUNKEN ZOMBIE Podcast
* KRISTIN QUINN’s Blog
* STEAMPUNK HAUNTED HOUSE
* Henry Street Settlement – ABRONS ARTS CENTER
* THIRD RAIL PROJECTS
* Vortex Theater’s HAUNTED HOUSE
* VORTEX THEATER