Today Boss Level Podcast is covering one of the biggest problems in the world, poverty. My guest is Leila Janah who runs two companies aimed at helping the extremely poor by giving them work.
One of her companies, Samasource, provides digital work in developing countries, and the other, LXMI, is an organic and fair trade skin care brand employing women.
In addition to talking about businesses, we discuss how companies can measure impact.
- Gofore: http://www.gofore.com
- Agile42: http://www.agile42.com
Links for the episode:
- Leila's website
- Leila on Twitter
- Leila on LinkedIn
- Leila's book Give Work
Links for the podcast:
- Mailing list: http://eepurl.com/P0dpf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bosslevelpodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bosslevelpod
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/fi/podcast/boss-level/id1041885043
- Website: http://www.bosslevelpodcast.com
- Sami Honkonen on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SamiHonkonen
- Sami's website: http://www.samihonkonen.com
- Sami's blog: http://blog.samihonkonen.com