My guest for this episode is Annu Nieminen, the CEO and founder of The Upright Project. We talk about Annu's work history at McKinsey and Kasvuryhmä and about Annu's newest project, The Upright Project.
Currently we measure companies using mainly financial indicators and, obviously, that’s just one piece of the pie. The Upright Project is trying to fix that and is working on building ways to measure the impact of companies more holistically. Basically they’re hoping to create a set of metrics for the companies impact on the environment, on knowledge, on society and on the health of its employees.
I met Annu some years ago and I really enjoy having discussions with her since she is sharp as a knife and very passionate about her work. Hope you enjoy this episode too!
- Reaktor Breakpoint -conference: https://www.reaktorbreakpoint.com/
Links for the episode:
- The Upright Project's website
- Annu Nieminen's Twitter
- Kasvuryhmä's website
Links for the podcast:
- Mailing list: http://eepurl.com/P0dpf
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bosslevelpodcast
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/bosslevelpod
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/fi/podcast/boss-level/id1041885043
- Website: http://www.bosslevelpodcast.com
- Sami Honkonen on Twitter: http://twitter.com/SamiHonkonen
- Sami’s website: http://www.samihonkonen.com
- Sami’s blog: http://blog.samihonkonen.com