This week, while James was out on family duty, I sat down on a Saturday morning with my good friend Will Gragido to talk security. Will is an industry old-timer (sorry buddy, we're old) and has some seriously valid opinions on many things. We discuss some interesting topics, and apologize for nothing.
Highlights from this week's show include...
- It's conference season again... and time for more buzzword bingo
- Marketing people are the worst...except we're all complicit
- Threat Intelligence. Again. Still. Yep.
- Let's go hunting for threats - who should have a threat hunt team, and why
- Mergers, acquisitions, and the future of our industry
- Will Gragido ( @WGragido ) - Will Gragido is a seasoned security professional with over 20 years’ experience in networking and information security. Will’s extensive background is the result of his service as a United States Marine, a consultant with the world renowned International Network Services, Internet Security Systems (now IBM ISS), McAfee, Damballa, Cassandra Security, RSA Netwitness, Carbon Black, Digital Shadows and now Digital Guardian where he leads the organization’s Advanced Threat Protection Product Line as its Director.