First episode in what feels like forever (according to Wolfram|Alpha it’s been 4 years, 5 months and 3 days). In return for your patience this episode clocks in at a little over an hour, so expect the usual C64-related music goodness, hand-picked for your listening pleasure. Apologies in advance for any mispronunciations I made on the show. And if I don’t sound as cheerful as usual, it’s because I was really focused on the recording process.
Thanks to everyone who kept the faith and stayed tuned over the years.
As mentioned on this episode, the podcast is back on iTunes after being removed for undisclosed reasons. So in order to help new people discover these great tunes, I’d really appreciate it if you rate and review the show on iTunes.
Stream this episode:
Download this episode: MP3 (65 minutes – 94 Mb)
- Uncle & The Bacon – Druid 2 – Enlightenment (From the Symphony 64: Big Band Bacon album)
- Martin Dodd – 180 (The Happy Hour Mix)
- Rob Hubbard – Pygmies Revenge (Project Hubbard stretch goal)
- Chris Abbott – Forbidden Forest & Beyond (Work-in-progress, from the upcoming Symphony 64)
- Matt Gray – Last Ninja 2 Central Park Loading Theme (From the Reformation kickstarter)
- Druu – Sanxion (Take it down low)
- Johan Andersson – Space Harrier (arcade main theme)
- Jeroen Tel – Auf Wiedersehen Monty & Commando
- Mano – Battle Ships (Russian Ed)
- Necropolo – Zak (McKrackenica edition)
- Ben Daglish – Kettle (tune 1)
- Johan Andersson – Crazy Comets (cops and robbers mix)
- Chabee – Traz (Ditch Edition)
- HVSC update 68
- Jeroen Tel – “Tel me more”
- Marcel Donné – “Project SIDologie”
- Matt Gray’s “Reformation”
- Matt Gray’s “Reformation 2”
- FastLoaders – Ninja Musicology
- Symphony 64
- Uncle & The Bacon – “Big Band Bacon”
- Project Hubbard
Unless otherwise stated tunes played on todays show are available for download from Remix.Kwed.Org , or from the HVSC recordings available on the SOASC site.
Leave feedback either by using the comment section at C64Takeaway.com (please note that comments are automatically disabled after 6 months to prevent spam), by e-mail to C64Takeaway [AT] gmail [DOT] com, or follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/C64Takeaway. Also, at the risk of re-repeating myself, please leave a rating and a review on iTunes.