Synopsis: Author Steph Post discusses her thrilling Judah Cannon series, including LIGHTWOOD and WALK IN THE FIRE, as well as her forthcoming supernatural novel, MIRACULUM, what it means to write “grit lit”, being the “voice” of a demographic, breaking out of marketing boxes, and the exhaustion of writing a series.
This episode of COVERED is sponsored by:
FeedPress: Blog and podcast analytics starting at $4 a month, podcast hosting starting at just $8 a month. Use promo code COVERED to get 10% off your first year.
Audible: Get a FREE audiobook download and 30 day free trial! Over 180,000 titles to choose from for your iPhone, Android, Kindle or mp3 player. Check out the Audible links below next to the titles discussed during the episode!
Present: Harry C. Marks, Steph Post
- A Tree Born Crooked by Steph Post, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®
- Lightwood by Steph Post, Paperback | Barnes & Noble®
- Walk In The Fire by Steph Post, Hardcover | Barnes & Noble®
- The Hollow Ground: A Novel by Natalie S. Harnett | Barnes & Noble® | Audiobook | Audible.com
- Gods of Howl Mountain: A Novel by Taylor Brown | Barnes & Noble® | Audiobook | Audible.com
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas | Barnes & Noble® | Audiobook | Audible.com
- Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan | Barnes & Noble® | Audiobook | Audible.com
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han | Barnes & Noble® | Audiobook | Audible.com
- The Fighter by Michael Farris Smith | Barnes & Noble® | Audiobook | Audible.com
- Daggerspell (Deverry Series #1) by Katharine Kerr | Barnes & Noble® | Audiobook | Audible.com
- Grit Lit: An American Phenomenon Goes Global | CrimeReads
- Storyclock Notebook – Plot Devices
- Print Run Podcast
- The Manuscript Academy Podcast –
Follow your host and the show on Twitter
- @HologramRadio for more podcasts to listen to!
Subscribe to Covered!
- Get Covered on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, TuneIn, RadioPublic, or via RSS.
Please take a moment to rate our show in iTunes or Apple Podcasts, even if it’s just a one star rating. It really does make a difference in helping us reach a wider audience.
Download: Episode S4E10: Steph Post, WALK IN THE FIRE