Hey, guys! In this episode, I am chatting with Andrew Price, better known as Blender Guru about important topic of work life balance as an artist. It’s another year after interview!
Subscribe to Art Side of Life Podcast to get notified when I post new episodes!
https://artsideoflife.com/itunes & https://artsideoflife.com/spotify
Full Interview notes, guest contacts, key takeaways, and resources:
This episode is sponsored by:
- Astropad Studio - an app that turns your iPad Pro into a wireless graphics tablet for your Mac. It works with any Mac app, so you can use Photoshop and Illustrator right on your iPad. I love it because I can use my custom Photoshop brushes on my iPad. As a member of Art Side of Life community you will get an exclusive 10% discount with the promo code ARTSIDE. To get started, go to artsideoflife.com/astropad and enter the promo code ARTSIDE
DISCOVER ART SIDE OF LIFE COURSES
Storytelling with Color and Light - make your artworks more believable and appealing
Get it here: https://artsideoflife.com/color
Art Side of Life tools & resources
- Transferwise - pay or get paid with borderless account and the lowest transaction fees
- Audible - 30-day FREE - learn by listening to hundreds of books
- Trusted Housesitters - live for free when traveling, get new inspiration and avoid art blocks
- Freshbooks - 30-day FREE - super easy to use invoice and accounting software for freelancers
Follow me on Instagram
Subscribe to Art Side of Life
Thanks for listening!
Special thanks to Andrew for joining me today.
If you enjoyed this interview please let me know with a review, hopefully, 5 stars because I would like to reach many artists like you!
See you in the next episode :) Bye!
Music by Jorm