Office relationships? I started watching the 2017 version of Dynasty on Netflix; I am not embarrassed to admit it. The show starts off with Blake Carrington, CEO of Carrington Atlantic, marrying his colleague, Cristal Flores. Granted this is a television show and it may not be aligned with real life, but I think a lot of people are in this situation; have dual roles with work relationships and personal relationships. As I watched the show I realize the love and work relationships can be very complicated. Today, TRP explores office relationships.
Is an Office Relationship a Good Idea? Outline
* Have any of you had relationships with people that were also your coworker?
* Do you have a stance on dating people you have professional relationships with?
* Do you feel that it was more commonly accepted to date a coworker back then or now?
* Have you heard any good advice from people that have had office relationships?
* Why do you guys think people may choose to date a coworker rather someone outside of work?
* Do you guys imagine it would be difficult to compartmentalize work and home life?
* How do people deal when the personal relationship ends yet the work relationship must continue?
* Resource Reads
* Dating in the Workplace: Here’s What You Need To Know About Fraternization
* How To Handle A Personal Relationship At Work
* 5 Rules To Dating In The Workplace
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”