This episode is sponsored by:
Ryan’s pun game is always on deck. These past episodes I’ve [John] been dropping puns like panties. I [John] guess it’s because I’m board (bored). Anyone catch that? Deck and board? Har har har. Like puns, it seems many people are just as quick with relationship clichés; I [John] am most definitely guilty of doing so. Today we talk about some of these relationship clichés. The TRP team will discuss our thoughts on their meanings and people’s perception of what they could mean.
What Is Your Take On These Relationship Clichés? Outline
* “Love means never having to say you’re sorry.”
* “Love conquers all”
* “If you can’t love me at my worst, you can’t love me at my best”
* “Never settle for anything less than a fairy tale”
* “Happy wife, happy life”
* “Never go to bed angry”
* Any additional clichés we need to talk about?
* Resource Reads:
* 10 Relationship Clichés That Are Ruining Your Expectations (And Two That’ll Keep You Strong)
* 16 Relationship Clichés That Single People Just Can’t Get, Won’t Get
* 4 True Dating Clichés That Will Change The Way You Look At Love
* 20 Online Dating Clichés-And What They Really Mean
* If you like this episode you should listen to:
* What Is Your Thought on Relationship Second Chances?
* The Importance of Relationship Building Through Travel
* Decoding What Guys Say. Do We Mean What We Say?
If you want to be a guest on TheRelationshiPodcast please send us an e-mail.
You should binge on previous episodes of TheRelationshiPodcast. Start from Season 1 (Episode 1). LISTEN NOW.
This the NON-SALTY Disclaimer: ‘We at The Relationship Podcast do not discriminate based on race, sex, sexual orientation, income level, political affiliate, religion, or creed. These opinions are solely based on our own unique experiences; our opinions are not the rule. We are always open to EVERYONE’S personal life experiences and opinions. At the end of the day, we can always agree to disagree. Please enjoy the podcast.”