Me and Noah Sniderman had an awesome chat. He is the producer of The Dopist and producer/host of Innovating Employment. He also works at CJRU in Toronto.
Here's some of what we discussed:
- Shure SM57 w/A81WS windscreen
- Sound Devices MixPre-3
- Adobe Audition
- iZotope RX 6: De-bleed, spectral de-noise, EQ (General Enhance preset), de-plosive, de-esser (Simple Voiceover preset),
- Auphonic: Desktop versions of both regular Auphonic as well as Auphonic Multitrack, and its crossgate feature
- Forecast app for chapters, etc.
- Recording on location
- Shure Beta87a
- "I can log into my headless Mac Mini (at home) while I’m at work, and de-bleed in the other direction while I’m de-bleeding on my laptop. I use a program called Screens 4 for this."
- Tascam DR10x - inline recorder, records a backup 10dB lower
- Rode Reporter mic
Thanks for being such a great guest, Noah!
DID YOU KNOW........We exist for the purpose of helping you, so please comment below with any questions or remarks. We appreciate you listening.
Want to Start a Business or Have a Career as a Podcast Producer/Engineer?
Listen and Subscribe in Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Stitcher, TuneIn, Android, RSS, Email