Mark Leonard speaks with Susi Dennison, director of ECFR’s European Power programme, and programme coordinator Pawel Zerka, about the upcoming European Parliament elections, the possibility of a surge in Eurosceptic parties, and how to mobilize the pro-European vote.
New ECFR report: "The 2019 European Elections: How anti-Europeans plan to wreck Europe and what can be done to stop" it’https://www.ecfr.eu/specials/scorecard/the_2019_European_election
- The Happiness Industry by William Davies
- Nervous States by William Davies
- Bourgeois Equality by Deirdre N. McCloskey
- The Theory of Moral Sentiments by Adam Smith
- The Age of Surveillance Capitalism by Shoshana Zuboff
The podcast was recorded on 11 February 2019.
Picture: © European Union 2019 - Source : EP