Tune in to hear about:
- How farmers in Montana turned a cover crop into a cash crop and are fixing nutrients in their soil, all while taking a “slow money” approach.
- Liz’ realizations about conversation and land stewardship in the prairies of Montana.
- How Liz was inspired by Montana politician Senator Jon Tester, who is himself an organic farmer!
- What changed in Montanan agriculture during the farm crisis of the 80s.
- How the transition to sustainable agriculture practices affected farm communities.
- Lentils, legumes and pulses!
Listen at the link below, on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you get your podcasts.