Synopsis: The Guardian has reported that documents have been discovered that reveal a secretive global lobbying operation by Facebook, targeting hundreds of legislators and regulators in an attempt to procure influence across the world. So what now? By the way, our podcast is now available in video format. Please check it out and subscribe on YouTube! Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial. Please support our podcast by making a sustaining monthly donation. Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we're trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs. Duration: 51:46:00 Present: Michael Norton, Alex Knight Episode Links
- Revealed: Facebook’s global lobbying against data privacy laws
- These Developers Say It Took Three Years And A Chance Meeting To Get Facebook To Deal With Their Country's Fake News
- Foldable iPhone suggested in new Apple patent
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to The Impromptu!
- Get The Impromptu on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify, RadioPublic, or via RSS.