Growing as a developer is important for you, your career and your future. One of the best ways to grow your career is to start writing.
Donn recommends starting a blog or contributing to a blog. The process of writing will expose your weak points in your comprehension of a topic. Refining your communication skills through writing and putting thoughts out into the universe via a blog will broaden your skills as a developer.
Ultimately, writing is about communication and communication is the cornerstone of success in much of anything. In this episode, Donn walks you through why you should start writing to help you grow as a developer.
- sentry.io - Your code is broken. Let’s fix it together - https://sentry.io/for/android/
- Instabug -They're giving a special offer for all listeners, go to instabug.com/fragmented, signup, install the SDK, and you will get a free Instabug t-shirt and a 14-day free trial.
- Discord chat or @fragmentedcast or [our Youtube channel]
- @donnfelker and donnfelker (on Instagram)
- @kaushikgopal and kaushikgopal (on Instagram)