In this episode, we sit down with vaccine expert Dr. Paul Offit to discuss his new book, Bad Advice or Why Celebrities, Politicians, and Activists Aren't Your Best Source of Health Information.
Dr. Paul Offit has been fighting to promote vaccines and oppose the efforts of anti-vaxxers for years, and in his new book he offers advice for science consumers and communicators to deal with what he calls the opaque lens of modern media which gives equal time to non-experts when it comes to discussing vaccination and other medical issues.
- Show notes at: www.youarenotsosmart.com
- Become a patron at: www.patreon.com/youarenotsosmart
• The Great Courses: www.thegreatcoursesplus.com/smart
• Squarespace: www.squarespace.com/sosmart -- Offer code: SOSMART
• Survey with chance for $100 Amazon gift card: podsurvey.com/sosmart