Synopsis: Apple announces an event on March 25 and WWDC from June 3-7, and Spotify issues a rebuttal to Apple's rebuttal about unfair App Store terms. Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial. Please support our podcast by making a sustaining monthly donation. Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we're trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs. Duration: 45:46:00 Present: Michael Norton, Alex Knight Episode Links
- Apple to host annual Worldwide Developers Conference June 3-7 in San Jose
- Spotify Responds to Apple’s Response Over App Store Flap, Calls Company a ‘Monopolist’
- Addressing Spotify’s claims
- Google Play Store transaction fees
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to The Impromptu!
- Get The Impromptu on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify, RadioPublic, or via RSS.