Thanks for listening and subscribing to the Clive Barker Podcast. The only podcast dedicated to the imagination of Clive Barker. In this, episode 221, Rob, Jose and I go into Nightbreed and Candyman news, who beat Decker in round 3 of the Duels of Blood competition, and we talk about Barbie Wilde’s story, Patient K, out now on Amazon Kindle.
Sponsor, Don Bertram’s Celebrate Imagination
From The Reef
- Sam Shearon (Mister Sam) Artist Patreon
- Nightbreed International Release — Surprise, rights issues
- Next Testament Omnibus by Boom Studios
- Tony Todd still in Candyman?
- Doug Bradley to be in an 80’s Documentary
Duels of Blood Volume 4 Round 2 Ends
Duels of Blood Volume 4 Round 3 Begins
Discussion: Patient K Available on Amazon.com
On The Site
- 219: Commentary: The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Episodes 1-2
- Rob’s Patient K Review
- David’s Review of Book of Monsters
- Commentary Series: The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- More Duels of Blood and News
- Abarat Days of Magic Nights of War
And this podcast, having no beginning, will have no end.
The Clive Barker Podcast (or @Barkercast) is an independent editorial fan site and podcast that is not affiliated with or under contract by Clive Barker or Seraphim Films. This is a labor of love by the fans, for the fans.
iOS App| Android App, iTunes (Leave a review!), Stitcher,Libsyn, Tunein, Pocket Casts, Google Play, DoubleTwistand YouTube Facebook and Join the Occupy Midian group
Twitter: @BarkerCast| @OccupyMidian
The post 221 : Patient K VS. Yilly Kat appeared first on www.CliveBarkerCast.com.