• DragonBlood: the first effective attack on the new WPA3 protocol
• Malicious use of the URL tracking "ping" attribute
• The WinRAR Nightmare
• More 3rd-party A/V troubles with Microsoft
• What good did April's patch Tuesday accomplish?
• Adobe 's big patch Tuesday
• Google considering automatically blocking "high risk" downloads
• Russia's Roskomnadzor finally lowers the boom on Facebook
• The incredible Taj Mahal APT framework
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.
- Wasabi.com offer code SecurityNow
- go.itpro.tv/securitynow promo code SN30