Synopsis: We talk about Samsung’s Galaxy Fold and how it's incredibly fragile, why Apple isn’t always first with new hardware, Facebook harvests 1.5 million user's email contacts, Apple hires someone important from Lionsgate films for Apple TV+, and 2019 iPhone rumours. Make sure to signup for Audible today to get your FREE audio book and 30-day trial. Please support our podcast by making a sustaining monthly donation. Please also check out our GoFundMe campaign as we're trying to raise enough money to help cover our studio build costs. Duration: 59:00:00 Present: Michael Norton, Alex Knight Episode Links
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Breaking Galaxy Fold screens reveal just how fragile foldable phones can be
- Apple Builds Out Video Marketing Team With Lionsgate Veteran
- Ming-Chi Kuo: 2019 iPhone Will Feature 12MP Front Cameras, Special Black Coating to Hide Lenses, and More
Follow your hosts, guests, and the show on Twitter
- @HologramRadio for updates on other interesting podcasts
Subscribe to The Impromptu!
- Get The Impromptu on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Spotify, RadioPublic, or via RSS.