• The large and emerging threat of website credential stuffing attacks.
• Privacy fallout from our recent coverage of Facebook and Google
• The uptake rate of recent Windows 10 feature releases
• The source of the A/V troubles with the April patch Tuesday updates
• The NIST's formal fuzzing development
• A massive and ongoing database data leak involving more than half of all American households
• Windows Insiders are already finding that their systems won't update to the May 2019 feature update.
• United Airlines passengers have noticed and been understandably upset by seatback cameras pointing at them.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-712-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Leo Laporte and Steve Gibson
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.
- Wasabi.com offer code SecurityNow
- Prilock.com/twit promo code LEO