This Week's Stories
• The continuing and changing world of cryptojacking after Coinhive closed their doors last month.
• Google's announcement of self-expiring data retention
• The mess arising from Mozilla's intermediate certificate expiration
• Another wrinkle in the exploit marketplace
• Mozilla's announcement about deliberate code obfuscation
• A hacker who hacked at least 29 other botnet hackers
• A warning about a very popular D-Link netcam
• Who's paying and who's receiving bug bounties by country
• Another User-Agent gotcha with Google Docs
• A problem with Google Earth on the new Chromium-Edge browser
• A bit more about Edge's future just dropped at the start of Microsoft's Build 2019 conference.
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-713-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Leo Laporte and Steve Gibson
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.