Thanks for listening to Episode 227 of the Clive Barker Podcast. In this episode, Jose and Ryan are joined by Hellraiser enthusiasts and experts; Danny Stewart, Hellraiser Judgement’s Paul T. Taylor, Catalina Querida and Ed Martinez to talk about the news of the David S. Goyer Hellraiser remake. We also discuss Anne Bobby’s new podcast/blog crowdfunding, Danny’s Hellraiser III project, and a Clive Barker book raffle from Dark Regions Press.
Sponsor: Don Bertram’s Celebrate Imagination
What we’ve been up to
Duels of Blood End of Round 5 and Beginning of Final Round
From the Reef
- Dark Regions Clive Barker Raffle
- Update on Danny Stewart’s Hellraiser III Project
- Anne Bobby’s Media Barista
Chat about David S Goyer’s Potential Hellraiser Remake
- The Updated IMDB Page
- Danny Stewart Mentioned the Ghostbusters Documentary “Cleanin’ Up The Town’
- Commentary Series: The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Ep: 9-10
- More News / Duels of Blood
- Abarat Days of Magic Nights of War
And this podcast, having no beginning, will have no end.
The Clive Barker Podcast (or @Barkercast) is an independent editorial fan site and podcast that is not affiliated with or under contract by Clive Barker or Seraphim Films. This is a labor of love by the fans, for the fans.
iOS App| Android App, iTunes (Leave a review!), Stitcher,Libsyn, Tunein, Pocket Casts, Google Play, DoubleTwistand YouTube Facebook and Join the Occupy Midian group
Twitter: @BarkerCast| @OccupyMidian
The post 227 : The Big Hellraiser Remake Chat appeared first on www.CliveBarkerCast.com.