This Week's Stories
• The next round of Intel processor information leakage problems: Microarchitectural Data Sampling vulnerabilities
• Last Tuesday's patches from Microsoft, Abode and Apple includes one for Windows XP
• Security problem for Cisco that ever has stock analysts taking notice
• Ongoing troubles with the cryptocurrency market
• Trouble with Google's Titan Bluetooth dongle
• Another monthly problem with Windows 10 updates
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-715-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.
- canary.tools/twit - use code: TWIT