The Fragmented Podcast is a podcast for Android Developers hosted by Donn Felker and Kaushik Gopal. Our goal is to help you become a better Android Developer. We chat about topics such as Testing, Dependency Injection, Android Patterns and Practices, useful libraries and much more. We will also be interviewing some of the top Android Developers out there. Subscribe now and join us on the journey of being an Android Developer.
- Digital trends: Comparing Pixel 2, 3 and 3A
- Google Activity tracking
- Google Activity tracking Controls
- Flutter for Web
- New navigation paradigm in Android Q
- What's new in Android Deveopment Tools - Torr's IO talk
- Discord chat or @fragmentedcast or our Youtube channel
- @donnfelker and donnfelker (on Instagram)
- @kaushikgopal and kaushikgopal (on Instagram)
- Instabug - Instabug is an SDK that completely takes care of your beta testing and user feedback process so you can debug, fix, and improve your app quality faster. Go to instabug.com/fragmented, signup, install the SDK, and you will get their brand new t-shirt and a 14-day free trial.