• SandboxEscaper drops another 0-day
• The still-not-yet-widely-exploited BlueKeep vulnerability
• GoldBrute Botnet pounding on RDP servers (but not yet using BlueKeep)
• The FBI issued an interesting advisory about not trusting secure sites just because they're secure
• VLC receives 33 security bug fixes
• Microsoft's Edge browser takes another step forward
• Mozilla reorganizes
• MUST HAVE utility of the week: DNS Query Sniffer
• The first formal full release of SQRL
• Anyone running an Exim mail server needs to update immediately!
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-718-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.
- go.itpro.tv/securitynow promo code SN30