We discuss the second edition of the book Dressed to Kill: The Link Between Breast Cancer and Bras with the authors, Sydney Ross Singer and Soma Grismaijer. They recount how they were subjected to vindictive and prejudiced attacks on their research and their personal reputation.
Links to items mentioned in the show:
- Dressed to Kill (Second Edition) – Publisher Website
- Dressed to Kill entry in Wikipedia
- Dressed to Kill entry in Wikipedia – edit history
- Dressed to Kill entry in Wikipedia – talk section where changes are discussed
- Bra Free Study
- Cancer Council Australia – Position Statement on Sun Exposure
- France study on bras and sagging
Photo: Dressed to Kill, the second edition
The post Dressed to Kill – Second Edition appeared first on The Naturist Living Show.