We discuss dating for naturists/nudists. Because single men are the ones who seem to have the greatest challenge in naturism, we focus our advice on them. We interview Melissa who is an affirmed naturist and Christine who is not but would consider it for the right guy.
A summary of the dating advice:
- Don’t focus on naturist/nudist dating sites. Most, and possibly all of them, are scams.
- Don’t limit yourself to existing naturists.
- Don’t make naturism the focus of your profile but don’t keep it secret either.
- Gentlemen, nude pictures (and dick pics in particular) don’t work.
- Keep trying; you need to talk to many people before you find someone who is compatible. If you’re in Canada, our survey suggests you’ll need to talk to 10 people before you find one who is willing to try naturism.
- Treat people with respect. If you know someone who has trouble with this, have them read our webpage on Making Friends in Naturism.
Links to items mentioned in the show:
- Naturist/Nudist Dating Websites on Felicity’s Blog
- Naturism of Color: Nudist Dating Site Scam
- Ashley Madison Admits to Creating Fake Women’s Profiles
- Plenty of Fish
- Making Friends in Naturism webpage
- How Not To Be Creepy Episode of the Naturist Living Show
- Canadian Survey on Attitudes Towards Nudity
Photo: Two naturists who met at Bare Oaks and dated for a while. While that is rare, it is possible and it does occasionally happen.
The post Dating Advice for Naturists appeared first on The Naturist Living Show.