Leonardo da Vinci once said, “water is the driving force of all nature.” When you think about it, that’s incredibly profound. Especially in developed countries, we tend to overlook the importance and role of water. Having access to water is at the foundation of our health, well-being, and very existence. In the Water and Hydration Masterclass 2.0, you’re going to learn about the critical roles water plays in your body, from digestion to DNA function. Whether your goal is to lose fat or fight disease, adequate hydration is one of the best things you can do for your body. This episode will supply you will essential strategies to ensure you are being adequately hydrated, and the emerging science on how to provide yourself with the best possible quality of water. We’re going to cover exactly what water is, how it works, and why it’s so essential to all life. You’ll learn about water treatments, water filtration methods, and tips for consuming more high-quality water. So listen in, take good notes, and apply what you’ve learned! In this episode you’ll discover:
- How much of the human body composition is made up of water.
- The relationship between aging and drying.
- Why water is called the universal solvent.
- The role water plays in regulating the lymphatic system.
- What remote diffusion is.
- Which part of the body regulates thirst.
- How hunger and thirst signals can become confused.
- The percentage of Americans that are significantly dehydrated.
- How dehydration can slow down your body’s metabolism.
- The number one cause of daytime fatigue.
- How drinking water can reduce your risk of bladder and colorectal cancer.
- The connection between water consumption and body weight.
- What aquaporins are and how they work.
- The truth about chlorine in water.
- What you need to know about drinking fluorinated water.
- The science behind why humans can’t drink saltwater.
- A compelling reason why you should consider getting a shower filter.
- Four ways to liven up your water so you can drink more.
- A simple formula for calculating how much water you should drink daily.
- Three ways to ensure you’re getting hydrated throughout the day.
Items mentioned in this episode include:
- Organifi.com/Model ⇐ Use the coupon code MODEL for 20% off!
- Onnit.com/Model ⇐ Get your optimal health & performance supplements at 10% off!
- Phenomenal Life 2020
- Hydration and Water Masterclass – Episode 73
- Heal Your Thyroid Function with Dr. Izabella Wentz – Episode 220
- Find a Spring
* Download The Transcript Thank you so much for checking out this episode of The Model Health Show. If you haven’t done so already, please take a minute and leave a quick rating and review of the show on Apple Podcasts by clicking on the link below. It will help us to keep delivering life-changing information for you every week!