This week, Hugo speaks with Chris Albon about getting your first data science job. Chris is a Data Scientist at Devoted Health, where he uses data science and machine learning to help fix America's healthcare system. Chris is also doing a lot of hiring at Devoted and that’s why he’s so excited today to talk about how to get your first data science job. You may know Chris as co-host of the podcast Partially Derivative, from his educational resources such as his blog and machine learning flashcards or as one of the funniest data scientists on Twitter.
LINKS FROM THE SHOWDATAFRAMED GUEST SUGGESTIONS
- DataFramed Guest Suggestions (who do you want to hear on DataFramed?)
FROM THE INTERVIEW
- Chris on Twitter
- Chris's Website
- Devoted Website
- Machine Learning Flashcards (By Chris Albon)
- Machine Learning with Python Cookbook (By Chris Albon)
FROM THE SEGMENTSGuidelines for A/B Testing (with Emily Robinson ~26:50)
- Guidelines for A/B Testing (By Emily Robinson)
- 10 Guidelines for A/B Testing Slides (By Emily Robinson)
Original music and sounds by The Sticks.