• Last Tuesday was another busy and important patch Tuesday
• And speaking of Patch Tuesday... 3rd-Party A/V Strikes Again!
• Kaspersky facilitates independent web tracking
• So, what the heck is "CTF" ??
• 23 Government agencies in Texas were hit with a well-coordinated ransomware attack last Friday, August 16th
• RIP, EV: The coming demise of Extended Validation (EV) certificates
• And... So long FTP!
• HTTP/2 goes to the Movies
• "The KNOB is Broken: Exploiting Low Entropy in the Encryption Key Negotiation Of Bluetooth BR/EDR"
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-728-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.