This Week's Stories:
- Hacking the US Military at DEF CON
- Voting machine hacks at DEF CON
- GDPR is a hacker's delight
- Company sues DEF CON because their presentation was booed
- Will the T-Mobile/Sprint merger go through?
- Android Q is not a dessert
- New phone season is here
- Using mice to detect deepfakes
- Navigating our increasingly fakeable world
- Is computational photography more or less "real"?
- Human connection in an online world
- Apple TV+, Disney +, where does it end?
- Apple Card and its various stains
- Don't wash titanium with tap water
- 5G is as carcinogenic as coffee and pickles
- WeWork IPO chicanery
- Pokemon Go trespassing is still a problem
- No, Instagram is not going to steal your photos
Host: Leo Laporte
Guests: Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ, Iain Thomson, and Alex Wilhelm
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-tech
- legalzoom.com - offer code: TWIT