Today, I tell the stories of what some industry leaders have done to ensure they focus on the core products their customers want. And as an example, I look into the history of one of the largest fast-food chains in the world, to dissect how in the 2000’s they lost their focus and then managed to regain it again to keep their business alive.
This podcast demonstrates the importance of having your customer avatar dialed in and the importance of focusing only on a few core products.
- McDonald’s is a great example of how a business can lose focus, identify the error, and regain focus. [1:17]
- What McDonald’s did to confuse millions of customers. [4:07]
- The importance of doing what you are good at and focusing on what your customer wants. [7:38]
- Efficiency in business is good until it cuts into the quality of your product. [9:51]
- The idea is to give them what they want and then give it to them even better. [12:12]
- Look to industry leaders for tips on how to elevate your game. [14:40]
Anatomy of a $50K Agency (free cheatsheet): alphamentorship.com/50K
Follow us on Instagram: @danieldipiazza / @alphamentorship