Today’s episode is about the future of forensics: what happens when just a few skin cells can make you suspect number one?
- Raychelle Burks — professor of chemistry at St. Edward’s University
- Kelley Kulick — deputy public defender at the Santa Clara Public Defender’s Office
- Mitra Sharafi — professor of law at University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School
- Mary Graw Leary — professor of law at The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
→ → → Further reading on today’s episode can be found here ← ← ←
- Evan Johnson as Mr. Morton
- Brent Rose as Dr. Karpou
- Helen Rosner as Dr. Duncan Dougal
- Tamara Krinsky as Dr. Susan Simmons
Flash Forward is produced by me, Rose Eveleth.
The intro music is by Asura and the outtro music is by Hussalonia. The episode art is by Matt Lubchansky.
Special thanks to Veronica Simonetti and Erin Laetz at the Women’s Audio Mission, where all the intro scenes were recorded this season. Special thanks also to Evan Johnson who played Mr. Morton and also coordinated the actors of the Junior Acting Troupe who play the students in the intros this season.
Get in touch: Twitter // Facebook // Reddit // email@example.com
Support the show: Patreon // Donorbox
Subscribe: iTunes // Soundcloud // Spotify
- Dashlane is TK
- Shaker & Spoon is a subscription cocktail box that brings world-class cocktails into your kitchen once a month. Get $20 off your first box at http://shakerandspoon.com/flashforward
- Tab for a Cause is a browser extension that lets you raise money for charity by opening tabs. Grab the extension and start earning today at tabforacause.com/flashforward!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices