In this episode, Adam gets some advice from Ian Landsman of Userscape on marketing and positioning a new Tailwind CSS components directory project he's working on with Steve Schoger.
- Building website templates vs. a UI kit
- Should the product be positioned as a UI library or an educational resource?
- One-time purchase pricing vs. subscription pricing vs. some combination of the two
- Why marketing features can sometimes be better than marketing benefits
- "Dribbble but with code"
- Cloudinary, sign up and get 300,000 images/videos, 10GB of storage and 20GB of monthly bandwidth for free
- DigitalOcean, get your free $50 credit at do.co/fullstack
- Tailwind CSS
- Tweet previewing the Tailwind component directory
- Article on Sketch pricing model
- MegaMaker Club
- Thermostat, the NPS survey software Ian is working on