Dinosaur of the day Skorpiovenator, a slightly smaller hornless relative of Carnotaurus. It's one of the most complete abelisaurids found to date.
Interview with Dave Hone, lecturer in Zoology at Queen Mary University of London. He is an expert in both dinosaurs and pterosaurs. He wrote the Tyrannosaur Chronicles and just described the pterosaur Cryodrakon. Find him online @Dave_Hone, on facebook, or on his blog Archosaur Musings.
In dinosaur news this week:
- A new study shows the first day of the Cenozoic had huge Sulphur emissions and widespread fires
- The second most complete T. rex, Victoria, is going on a world tour for the next five years
- The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis has a new Jurassic Paleo Prep Lab
- New children’s show called Super Dinosaur will be on Amazon on Oct 6
- The game Jurassic World Evolution has a new herbivore dinosaur pack
- The new short Jurassic World Battle at Big Rock was released on YouTube
To get access to lots of patron only content check out https://www.patreon.com/iknowdino
For links to every news story, all of the details we shared about Skorpiovenator, links from Dave Hone, and our fun fact check out https://iknowdino.com/Skorpiovenator-Episode-253/