This week's stories
- A sobering reminder about supply chain attacks
- Facebook's stance on end-to-end encryption raises official protests
- UNIX's Co-Creator Ken Thompson's BSD UNIX Password Has Finally Been Cracked
- Japanese stalker finds idol using reflections in her eyes
- Americans and Digital Knowledge
- OpenPGP being built into Mozilla's Thunderbird eMail client
- Windows 10 Tamper Protection being enabled by default
We invite you to read our show notes at https://www.grc.com/sn/SN-736-Notes.pdf
Hosts: Steve Gibson and Leo Laporte
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/security-now.
You can submit a question to Security Now! at the GRC Feedback Page.
For 16kbps versions, transcripts, and notes (including fixes), visit Steve's site: grc.com, also the home of the best disk maintenance and recovery utility ever written Spinrite 6.
- go.itpro.tv/securitynow promo code SN30
- canary.tools/twit - use code: TWIT