Yay, we have just released a new beekeeping Q & A show. We hope you will enjoy this one. We enjoyed bringing it to you.
In this show we answer questions about Keeping Bee Warm, Mites, Robbing Bees and pesky wasps.
Links / Resources mentioned this week
- Robbing screens
- Organic Varroa Management – Integrated Pest Management
- Practical Beekeeping in New Zealand – 5th Edition
Want to ask a question?
What’s Your Number One Beekeeping Problem?
What is in the Show
- Keeping Bees Warm Over Winter 00:01:22
- Mites! Mites! Mites! 00:05:08
- Dealing with Robbing Bees 00:13:40
- When Wasps Become a problem 00:16:53
- Self Deprecating Beekeeper 00:18:44
- My Bees have Absconded 00:20:31
- Is there a good Beekeepers Calendar for kiwi's? 00:24:06
- Who helped bring the show to you? 00:27:04
Full show notes
These notes are a summary of the full show notes. The full show notes include pictures and more detail information about the show.
The full show notes are here:-
Gary and Margaret
kiwimana buzz Beekeeping Show
Follow us on Social Media
Facebook - http://kiwi.bz/facebook
Pinterest - http://kiwi.bz/pinterest
Twitter - http://kiwi.bz/twitter
Want to get the next episode the minute it is released, Learn ways to subscribe HERE
Please Support this podcast on Patreon