This week on 9to5Mac Happy Hour: Apple's iPhone SE appears to be making a comeback as a better iPhone 8, Beats has announced all-new Solo Pro on-ear headphones with impressive features, and Apple TV+ is days away from debuting.9to5Mac Happy Hour is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.Sponsored by Infinity Cable:Get the new Infinity Cable with interchangeable magnetic tips for USB-C, micro-USB and Lightning- the first with 100W Power Delivery. Available up to 55% off with early bird pricing now.Sponsored by LinkedIn Jobs: Go to LinkedIn.com/HAPPYHOUR and get $50 OFF toward your first job post!Stories we discuss in this episode:
- Kuo on iPhone SE 2 details: iPhone 8 design, $399 starting price, 64/128 GB storage, red color option, no 3D Touch
- Hands-on with new iOS 13.2 beta 2 changes and features [Video]
- Aura: Simple Mood Tracker for Apple Watch
- Beats Solo Pro debut with Pure ANC, Transparency, fold-to-power and Apple H1 chip; pre-order for $299
- Apple TV app now available for Roku devices ahead of Apple TV+ launch
- Apple kickstarts its in-house studio with order for ‘Band of Brothers’ follow-up, ‘Masters of the Air’
- Apple renews ‘For All Mankind’ and other TV+ shows for second seasons
- Apple previews For All Mankind at New York Comic Con, pitched as ‘Mad Men for NASA’
- Apple picks up ‘A Christmas Carol’ musical with Will Ferrell and Ryan Reynolds
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
Follow Zac:Instagram @apollozacTwitter @apollozacFollow Benjamin:Twitter @bzamayoFollow 9to5Mac:Instagram @9to5macTwitter @9to5macFacebookListen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
Share your thoughts!Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!