iPhone 5 is just days away from going offline with a critical update, Apple unveiled new AirPods Pro in-ear headphones, 9to5Mac has a detailed glimspe at the 16-inch MacBook Pro, and Apple releases new features for HomePod.
9to5Mac Happy Hour is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Stories we discuss in this episode:
- Still using an iPhone 5? iOS 10.3.4 is required to keep your phone working
- GPS Week Number Rollover - Wikipedia
- Apple unveils new AirPods Pro with noise cancellation
- Review: Beats Solo Pro on-ear headphones blend AirPods features with Studio noise cancellation
- Exclusive: 16-inch MacBook Pro Touch Bar and Touch ID layout confirmed
- The new Mac Pro gets FCC approval ahead of launch
- Digitimes: 2020 iPhone to feature 120Hz high refresh rate 'ProMotion' display
- iOS 13.2 now available with Deep Fusion, new emoji, Siri privacy settings, more
- Apple releasing HomePod software update with promised voice profiles, Handoff features, much more
- Apple releasing revised HomePod software update after reports of bricked devices
- Some users experiencing bricked HomePod after updating to iOS 13.2 [Update: pulled]
- First look at unreleased Apple Smart Battery case for iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Exclusive: Apple planning ‘AirTag’ name for Tile-like tracker accessory
- Apple TV app expands beyond Samsung Smart TVs with Sony update ahead of Apple TV+ debut
- $4.99/month Apple Music student subscription now bundles Apple TV+ for free
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
Listen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!