Welcome to the eighth episode of the official Crunchyroll Podcast, CrunchyCast! Each week, we'll be bringing you the hottest news and perspectives on the world of anime. Join hosts Evan and Victoria as they delve into the best programming the web has to offer, explore pressing questions, and interview the anime community and industry's most compelling personalities.
This week, Evan and Victoria are joined by Crunchyroll Brand Manager Tiffako! You can find her online on her twitter.
- Victoria shares some anecdotes about the new Naruto movie's subtitled trailer.
- Tiffa's excited about the upcoming Parasyte live-action sequel.
- Evan expresses his skepticism about the news concerning the live-action Hollywood Ghost in the Shell film
- Victoria is enjoying the 90's-styled action of Triage X
- Tiffa's watching Punchline every week live for you to enjoy! Check out our Live page to join her for the fun!
- Evan's finally trying out Cardcaptor Sakura in his attempt to research anime for his panel this weekend.
- Evan will be attending Kraken Con this weekend in Oakland, California!
You can find more episodes of CrunchyCast on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, and our Libsyn page.
CrunchyCast is hosted by Victoria Holden and Evan Minto and produced by Miles Thomas and the Crunchyroll Brand team. If you have any questions for our hosts, you can reach us at CrunchyCast@crunchyroll.com, or on Twitter at @SailorBee and @VamptVo respectively.
The opening and ending music in CrunchyCast are produced by Noah Hafford, who can be found at his SoundCloud.