HomePod has a great holiday price and new features, Zac tested AirPods Pro at a Disney World Half Marathon, iOS 13.3 introduces new improvements, and Benjamin gives his take on the launch of Apple TV+.
Sponsored by ExpressVPN: Take back your Internet privacy today and get 3 months free with a 1-year package at ExpressVPN.com/HappyHour.
Sponsored by OWC: Get 15% off OWC USB-C Travel Dock and 10% off the 10-Port USB-C Dock w/ code 9TO5DOCK.
9to5Mac Happy Hour is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Stories we discuss in this episode:
- HomePod for $200? New features and holiday promotions make a competitive AirPlay 2 speaker
- Running Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon with Apple Watch Series 5 and AirPods Pro
- What’s new in iOS 13.3 developer beta 1?
- iOS 13.2.2 now available with fix for background app performance, more
- Apple TV+ is now live in the TV app: Start watching Apple’s original TV shows and movies
- Apple TV+ Guide: Here are all the Apple TV shows and movies available now
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
Listen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!