HomePod has a great holiday price and new features, Zac tested AirPods Pro at a Disney World Half Marathon, iOS 13.3 introduces new improvements, and Benjamin gives his take on the launch of Apple TV+.Sponsored by ExpressVPN: Take back your Internet privacy today and get 3 months free with a 1-year package at ExpressVPN.com/HappyHour.Sponsored by OWC: Get 15% off OWC USB-C Travel Dock and 10% off the 10-Port USB-C Dock w/ code 9TO5DOCK.9to5Mac Happy Hour is available on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play, or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.Stories we discuss in this episode:
- HomePod for $200? New features and holiday promotions make a competitive AirPlay 2 speaker
- Running Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon with Apple Watch Series 5 and AirPods Pro
- What’s new in iOS 13.3 developer beta 1?
- iOS 13.2.2 now available with fix for background app performance, more
- Apple TV+ is now live in the TV app: Start watching Apple’s original TV shows and movies
- Apple TV+ Guide: Here are all the Apple TV shows and movies available now
- Subscribe, Rate, and Review 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
Follow Zac:Instagram @apollozacTwitter @apollozacFollow Benjamin:Twitter @bzamayoFollow 9to5Mac:Instagram @9to5macTwitter @9to5macFacebookListen & Subscribe:
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Play
Share your thoughts!Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!