This week we talk about Pence making sure USAID goes to Christians, Wisconsin's week of the Bible, Saudi Arabia, Greek blasphemy, and more!
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave us a voice message using atheistnomads.com/speakpipe
- Support the show at atheistnomads.com/donate
- Subscribe at atheistnomads.com/subscribe
- How Pence meddled in foreign aid, rerouting money to favored Christian groups
- Wisconsin is considering a week of the Bible nearly copying from the Christian nationalists playbook
- Saudi promo video labels feminism, atheism, homosexuality as extremist ideas
- Catholic Priest Arrested After 11-year-old Girl Allegedly Records Herself Being Molested
- Greek goverment brings back Blasphemy Laws, penalty up to 2 years in prison
- Gambia files Rohingya genocide case against Myanmar at UN court
- Germany will no longer be taxing tampons as luxury items
- Deep sea vents had ideal conditions for origin of life and simulated conditions produced self assembling proto cells
- Owning a dog will make you less lonely
This episode is brought to you by:
- Jimmy Ninetoes
- Daniel M
- Rebecca P
- Pat Acks from the Humanists of Idaho
- Darryl G
- Rachel B
- George G
- Kim B
- Erik from Wyoming
- The Flying Skeptic
And by our $1 patrons and those who want no reward.
You can find us online at www.atheistnomads.com, follow us on Twitter @AtheistNomads, like us on Facebook, email us at email@example.com, and leave us a voice message using SpeakPipe.
Theme music is provided by Sturdy Fred.