This week we’ve been in Vancouver and planning for Ubuntu 20.04. We respond to all your distro hopping feedback and bring you a command line love.
It’s Season 12 Episode 34 of the Ubuntu Podcast! Alan Pope, Mark Johnson and Martin Wimpress are connected and speaking to your brain.
In this week’s show:
- We discuss what we’ve been up to recently:
- Martin has been in Vancouver at the Product Strategy sprint for Ubuntu 20.04
- We discuss a segment.
We share a type of Lurve:
- mergerfs – a featureful union filesystem
- Have a listen to Jupiter EXTRAS episode 28 a chat with mergerfs developer Antonio Musumeci.
- And we go over all your amazing feedback – thanks for sending it – please keep sending it!
Image taken from Buggy Boy published in 1987 for Commodore 64 by Elite Systems.
That’s all for this week! You can listen to the Ubuntu Podcast back catalogue on YouTube. If there’s a topic you’d like us to discuss, or you have any feedback on previous shows, please send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org or Tweet us or Toot us or Comment on our Facebook page or comment on our sub-Reddit.
- Join us in the Ubuntu Podcast Telegram group.